The fifth meeting of the group was hosted by the UK Insolvency Service in The Priory Rooms Meeting & Conference Centre, Birmingham.
The group were welcomed by Sarah Albon, the Inspector General and Chief Executive of the UK Insolvency Service who provided an update on legislative changes and key priorities for the Insolvency Service.
Other topics discussed included:
- Disclaimers – law and practice;
- A new adjudicator system for debtor bankruptcies;
- Investigating dissolved companies;
- Developing a stakeholder engagement plan;
- Statistics and case forecasting; and
- Contracting out of insolvency services.
19th May 2016toTour de Table – update on recent activity/developments in each country
Tour de Table – update on recent activity/developments in each countryFrom to Speakers: Room:
Members need to login for access to session documentstoDisclaimers – law and practiceChristopher LehanetoThe new adjudicator system for debtor bankruptciesRussell Burton, Neil SuttontoInvestigating dissolved companiesConor O'Mahony
20th May 2016toDeveloping a stakeholder engagement planAmelia PaynetoStatistics and case forecastingDavid Miller , John PerretttoContracting out of insolvency servicesRichard Monds